Have you ever noticed how little dogs think they’re big and big dogs think they’re little?
No matter how old they get or big they grow, our dogs will always be our little babies. It’s probably why they have it in their heads that they’re never too big to be carried.
And we try to indulge them, even though they weigh a lot, sometimes even more than we do; big dogs such as the Mastiff can weigh up to 242 pounds! Now that’s a lotta puppy lovin’.
Please SHARE these gigantic dogs who are convinced that they’re still itty bitty babies!
1. Pickles wants you to know that it's PLAYTIME, not naptime!
2. Bernard still believes that his puppy crate is a perfectly good size for him.
3. Ella enjoys a peaceful day at the park.
4. Maximilian is just trying to get some sun.
5. Gus is really rooting for his team this season and demands front row access to the television.
6. Big Bear is really really scared of being at the vet right now.
7. Lily doesn't understand why you don't pick her up as often as you used to.
8. Barnaby just wants to dance with somebody!
9. Banjo thinks that you make the perfect walk companion and isn't sure why you're all getting so many looks.
10. Wolfie just wants to be close to you. You make a great pillow.
11. Duke feels that your lap is the most comfortable chair on Earth.
12. Thunder isn't sure what's so funny here...
13. Ginger just wants to lay with you, baby.
14. Ollie is glued to the TV because this is his favorite part of the movie. You can see, right?
15. Winston is enjoying spending some time in his lounge chair on a summer's day.
Please SHARE these gigantic puppies who are convinced that they’re little lap dogs!