With the fall season kicking into full-gear all around us, it’s always an unexpected bonus when we stumble across an easy-to-make dinner that’s also quick, tasty, and nutritious!
There’s a lot to be said for a dinner that satisfies your every criterion for a new recipe, and will also be a hit with kids and grown-ups alike; needless to say, such meals are few and far between.
That’s not to say that they don’t exist — we come back to this waffle-press eggplant parm again and again — but it can be challenging to track down just the right meal.
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about hunting a great, new recipe down; we have the perfect idea!
This fall, make the most of your grill before it gets too cold, and whip up our simple Beef Pepper Stacks.
They’re loaded with healthy vitamins and lean cuts of meat, but are so delicious that your whole family will be begging for more!
Print out the recipe below to see for yourself!
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
1⁄2tsp. pepper 1⁄2tsp. onion powder 1⁄2tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 lb. beef in a thin, lean cut
- Dipping sauce, of your choice
- Chop peppers and onion into 1-inch pieces.
- Arrange in single layer on lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile combine spices in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Cut raw steak into even squares. Dip each square in spice mix, covering both sides.
- Grill each side of meat 30 seconds.
- Arrange stacks, alternating steak, pepper, and onion in each stack. Secure each stack with a skewer.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.