Recently, I’ve begun to entertain friends and family quite frequently at home, hosting dinner and football parties.
I’m not the savviest cook in the kitchen, but I figured that this fall is the perfect time to start honing my skills.
The plan is to master a new recipe each weekend. Just last week, I tried my hand at these incredibly delectable three-ingredient cheesy hot dog rolls, and they turned out great!
This weekend, I am so excited to try out an amazing hack detailed in the instructions below. In less than one hour, this trick will help me make up to 12 gooey, cheesy sliders.
Watch the video below to see how easy this kitchen hack really is. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of this before!
Will you try out this trick at home? Let us know how your sliders turned out in the comments below, and please SHARE this recipe with friends and family!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 6 slices of American cheese
- Mini slider buns
- Mix in the breadcrumbs with the beef in a medium bowl.
- Add in the diced onion.
- Add in the salt, and lightly combine the mixture with your hands.
- Line a 9 x 13" baking sheet with parchment paper, then press the beef into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 °F.
- Top the meat with cheese slices, and return to the oven for about 2 minutes.
- Cut sliders into 2-inch squares, and serve with your favorite condiments.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.