When I’m looking for a dish that is on the healthier side, I know I can always count on a salad.
Unfortunately, so many salads can be boring and lacking in flavor.
That’s why I’m always on the hunt for yummy ways to transform some ordinary greens, like with this easy-to-make taco wedge salad.
And when I spotted this recipe for bacon potato salad, I couldn’t wait to give it a try myself.
In this exclusive video, you’ll see just how simple it is to take boring, old spinach to the next level.
This is the perfect lunch dish for someone who likes their salad a little bit heartier and with a whole lot more flavor.
And the best part of all, you can switch up any of the ingredients depending on your individual tastes!
Scroll through below for this delicious salad recipe and then watch the video to see it being made.
Will you be trying bacon potato salad in your home? Let us know in the comments!
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 baby gold potatoes
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps. olive oil
- 3 Tbsps. red wine vinegar
1⁄4tsp. pepper 1⁄4tsp. additional salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsps. Dijon mustard
- 2 cups spinach
1⁄2cup fresh parsley
- Add 1 tsp. salt to boiling pot of water.
- Simmer potatoes in water for 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon in frying pan.
- Cook onion on the bacon grease for 7 minutes, and stir in garlic.
- In mixing bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, pepper, 1/4 tsp. salt, sugar, and Dijon mustard.
- Chop the cooked potatoes and crumble the cooked bacon.
- Add potato, onion-garlic mix, bacon, corn, spinach, and parsley to the mixing bowl.
- Toss, share, and enjoy!
Let us know what you think in the comments, and please SHARE with anyone who loves a delicious twist on a traditional salad!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.