Bacon is a food that can do no wrong.
Bacon isn’t your typical dessert food, but its salty crunch actually pairs perfectly with the rich flavor of chocolate. It’s hard to believe that bacon wasn’t made as a dessert food!
If you’re still skeptical about bacon for dessert, try making these bacon dessert roll-ups and taste it for yourself!
Coated in cinnamon sugar and dipped in gooey melted chocolate, these bacon pastries are as sweet as they are savory. After just one bite, bacon is guaranteed to be your favorite after-dinner treat.
Check out the recipe and instructions below to get started on your bacon pastries, then watch the video for step-by-step instructions. It’s time to bring home the bacon!
Do you know someone who would love this recipe?
1⁄4cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 9 slices uncooked bacon
- chocolate candy melts
- Coat a cutting board with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, and spread the puff pastry sheet out.
- Coat the puff pastry sheet in melted butter and sprinkles of cinnamon sugar.
- Slice the puff pastry sheet into 9 thin strips and twirl each of them with a slice of bacon.
- Bake the twists at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts and serve as a dipping sauce with the bacon twists!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.