When it comes to egg dishes, we tend to think of them as breakfast foods. But delicious quiche recipes can actually be served any time of the day.
Personally, I’ve found quiche recipes a little bit daunting — that is, until I saw this easy method for making bacon mini quiches in an ordinary muffin tin.
Just like these fried chicken rings, these are perfect to serve as an appetizer or finger food at your next get-together.
In this exclusive video below, you’ll see how to quickly and easily create yummy mini quiches like you’ve never tasted before.
Each bite is packed with some of my favorites — from bacon and fresh veggies to melted cheese.
And the best part of all? You can substitute any of the ingredients with your own personal favorites, like mushrooms or jalapeños.
Scroll through below for a look at this simple recipe and then watch the video to see the process up close.
Will you be trying out these bite-size quiches at home? Let us know in the comments.
1⁄4cup butter, softened
1⁄4cups original Bisquick mix
- 2 Tbsps. water, boiling
- 1 egg
1⁄4tsp. cayenne 1⁄2tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsps. green onion, sliced
- cherry tomatoes, chopped
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Combine butter and Bisquick in a large mixing bowl, and stir in water.
- Place dough in a muffin tin, molding it to the bottom of each cup.
- Combine half-and-half, egg, cayenne, salt, green onion, and cherry tomatoes in a small mixing bowl.
- Put bacon in bottom of dough cups and top with egg mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 375 ºF for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
And please SHARE with anyone who thinks eggs can be enjoyed at any time of day!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.