Deviled eggs are the ultimate edible accessory if you’re in need of an easy yummy appetizer.
They’re an excellent addition to big events that call for finger food and are usually a staple at parties or family gatherings.
This is because they’re super easy to prepare, and can be eaten in one salty delicious bite — what could be better than that?
Almost everyone has their own tried-and-true recipe for making deviled eggs: Some add extra mayo, mustard, or a little more cayenne for a spicy kick.
But our deviled egg recipe using Eggland’s Best eggs, is a bit more, well, devilish!
These eggs pack an extra punch, with spicy jalapeño and bits of crushed bacon— because adding bacon to almost anything makes it 10 times better, right?
These bacon and jalapeño deviled eggs definitely pack a spicy punch and will have guests asking you for your recipe if you bring them along to the next pot luck or family function.
So, if you want to add even more devilish ingredients to your traditional deviled eggs, grab your Eggland’s Best eggs and check out our recipe below.
It’s incredibly simple and delicious to whip up — just make sure to save some for your party guests!
- 12 Eggland’s Best eggs (hard-boiled and peeled)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
1⁄2tsps. rice vinegar
3⁄4tsp. ground mustard
- 2 jalapeños (seeded and diced)
- 6 pieces bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Slice the hard-boiled Eggland's Best eggs in half.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Stir the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks.
- Add the jalapeños and bacon.
- Put the mixture in a bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Fill each egg hole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.