Are you as excited about holiday food as I am?
Well, you’re in luck — because boy, do we have the most scrumptious lineup of Christmas recipes here at LittleThings!
Below is a twist on one of the most classic American specialties: the bacon cheeseburger. Except here, we put the trusty muffin tin to good use!
Of course, you can use your muffin tin for countless other mouthwatering recipes — or even for DIY crafts, like this muffin tin turned Advent calendar.
But first, feast your eyes on the cheesy masterpiece below…
- Onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Barbecue sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg
- Biscuit dough
- Shredded cheese
- Cook bacon, onions, and ground beef in a sauté pan. Drain excess fat.
- Add ketchup and barbecue sauce to beef mixture.
- Add cream cheese, and mix well.
- Let beef mixture cool, and mix in egg.
- Place dough into a muffin tin, and fill first with shredded cheese.
- Scoop beef on top of cheese, and seal the dough.
- Bake in oven for 13 minutes at 350 °F.
- Plate, and enjoy!
Watch the video tutorial below to see how easily these muffins can be made!
Just look at how ooey-gooey delicious these burger muffins look! I can practically smell them from here...
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.