There’s nothing better than waking up in the morning to a plate of bacon and eggs.
This dish is the ultimate breakfast classic, and for good reason: Nothing satisfies a craving for a savory, filling morning meal more than perfectly cooked eggs and crispy bacon.
For those wanting to put a serious twist on classic bacon and eggs, this recipe for savory breakfast monkey bread, which packs a serious flavor punch, is one to know.
This tasty breakfast takes all the morning essentials (eggs, bacon, cheese and biscuits) and bakes them into an even more indulgent meal.
The monkey bread tastes even better with Eggland’s Best eggs, which make for lighter, fluffier and more flavorful scrambled eggs.
So, if you’re interested in a meal worth getting out of bed for, check out the recipe below to see how this brilliant bacon-filled monkey bread is made.
It’s so easy and fun to make, you may never return to the standard, biscuit-less bacon and eggs on a plate ever again.
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 6 Eggland’s Best eggs
- 4 Tbsps. salted butter, melted
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsps. chives
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Scramble the Eggland’s Best eggs. Cook and crumble bacon. Set aside.
- Remove biscuits from package and cut into sixths.
- Place biscuit pieces in a big Ziploc bag with 4 Tbsps. melted butter.
- Add scrambled eggs, bacon, shredded cheese, and chives to the bag and shake.
- Pour mixture into a greased six-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.