Ileana is a writer and artist living in Brooklyn. She grew up in upstate New York and Oregon, and graduated from Skidmore College with a degree in sociology. Ileana loves spending time with her dog, Bella, drinks a lot of coffee, and will never turn down a bowl of ice cream.
Recent posts by Ileana Paules-Bronet
- Woman Cuts Tennis Balls In Half And Glues Them To Chairs, Sees Immediate Change In Her Students
- Mom Rents A Movie To Relax, But When She Opens DVD Case, She Finds A Stranger’s Note About Money
- Truck Driver Pulls Over To Save Tiny Stray, Then Dog Leads Him Into The Woods
- White Dog Gives Birth, Then Teen Owner’s Jaw Drops When She Sees First Puppy
- People Are Furious After Noticing Mess On The Floor In Background Of Girl’s Beautiful Selfie