After studying creative nonfiction writing at Skidmore College and getting away with a thesis about ghosts, Grace has since studied comedy writing at Second City Chicago, adopted a black cat named Fitzhugh, and found a home in Brooklyn. She's a musical director and founder of an a cappella group in the city, and loves to go on long runs or settle in with a good book on weekends.
Recent posts by grace
- 11 Things You Need To Know Before You Eat At Chick-fil-A Again
- Fisherman Absolutely Loses It When Huge Blob In The Water Turns Out To Be A Giant Fish
- Dad Cries When Soldier Son Sends Birthday Message, Then His Real Gift Walks In The Door
- 10 Genius Parenting Hacks That Prove Mom And Dad Are Nailing It
- 10 Surprisingly Strict Rules Every Princess Is Forced To Follow