In our humble opinion, there’s nothing better than finding a recipe that’s quick, tasty, and healthy. It’s like the holy grail of cooking! If you agree, you need to check out our yummy Asian Shrimp Stir-Fry!
This flavorful meal can be pulled together in just 30 minutes, and it’s sure to be a major hit with the whole family.
This recipe incorporates fresh veggies, tender shrimp, yummy noodles, and rich flavors inspired by East Asian cuisine.
Much like these secret veggie brownies, this recipe is as delicious as it is nutritious, and it’s the perfect meal for a busy weeknight, since you can make the whole thing in 30 minutes or less. We recommend buying precooked shrimp to speed the process along.
As an added time-saver, this is really a one-pot meal. Sure, you might have a cutting board or two to wash off, but you can put this whole meal together in a big frying pan, or a wok if you have one!
Print out the recipe below to try this yummy shrimp stir-fry for yourself.
- 3 Tbsps. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 cup snap peas
1⁄2cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell peppers, sliced
1⁄2cup shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsps. cornstarch
1⁄2cup chicken broth
1⁄4cup hoisin sauce
- 1 lb. sautéed shrimp
- 2 cups cooked lo mein noodles
- To taste sesame seeds
- Sautee garlic and ginger in oil, then add peas, onions, peppers, and carrots. Cook until slightly softened and fragrant.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken broth, and hoisin sauce. Whisk together well.
- Pour sauce over veggies and stir in. Then, mix in shrimp and noodles.
- Cook until everything is heated through, then plate and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.