I’ve always wanted to grow my own garden, but this isn’t the easiest task in a small New York City apartment. After watching this simple DIY craft, though, I’m definitely going to be able to have my very own herb garden!
Fresh herbs are the best, but I usually end up using dried herbs because they’re so much more convenient. Now that I can make a little herb garden, I’ll be able to use fresh herbs all the time!
This adorable herb garden is so simple that anyone can do it! Just follow these simple instructions to make your own at-home indoor garden.
- Rinse and dry out an old applesauce cup.
- Slice a hole in the bottom of the applesauce cup.
- Insert a wooden wick to draw water up.
- Fill the applesauce cup with soil and add your favorite herb seeds.
- Open a Mason jar and fill it with water.
- Place the applesauce cup on the rim of the Mason jar.
- Twist the rim back onto the Mason jar.
- Make a label for your herb of choice.
- Repeat with all the herbs you want!
Be sure to watch the video below for step-by-step instructions, and please SHARE!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.