Is there anything better than waking up late on a Saturday morning and whipping up a delicious breakfast?
If there is, we haven’t discovered it yet — maybe that’s why we can so often be found whipping up our favorite brunch recipes, like these tasty baked potatoes stuffed with eggs!
And there’s something even better about breakfast on a lazy morning in the late fall.
This time of year, friends and family come home to roost, frost speckles the windows, and fluffy slippers and warm bathrobes abound — sounds like the ideal conditions for a breakfast bonanza, if you ask us!
And one recipe in particular comes to mind again and again: our sweet and scrumptious Apple Cider Waffles!
This tasty meal is a perfect marriage between a classic breakfast staple and the mulled flavor of hot apple cider, and it’s guaranteed to have people coming back for seconds, again and again.
To try making these easy waffles at home, print out the recipe below!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
1⁄2tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 egg
- Butter and syrup to garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Whisk in apple cider and egg, continue whisking until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour batter into a greased waffle iron and cook.
- Repeat until you have as many waffles as you want.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup, and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.