When I was a kid, my favorite thing about the holidays was getting to open presents.
For days, I would eagerly watch as my parents and other family members started placing gifts around the tree. I would even wake up early on Christmas morning to sneak a peek at what Santa had brought.
It was the most exciting day of the year, because I always got a lot of toys.
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that it’s not the presents that matter on Christmas, it’s the time with family. I actually enjoy giving gifts more than getting them, because it’s so nice to see the look on people’s faces when they get something they love.
I’ve also learned to appreciate the effort that goes into holiday meals. There’s nothing better than gifting your family a lovely dinner complete with appetizers, entrées, and desserts.
This year, if you’re making a big meal for your family and friends, try out these incredible Christmas crudités! They’re on-theme and they’re sure to bring joy to everyone who tries them.
Plus, these crudité recipes are surprisingly simple — and your friends and family will definitely be begging you to share how you made them.
Print out the recipe card below to learn how to make tasty Snowman Cheese Balls, or watch the video to see all five Christmas crudités!
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 1 container whipped cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsps basil pesto
1⁄4tsp yellow mustard
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- snowman decorations
- assorted crackers
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, whipped cream cheese, onion powder, basil pesto, yellow mustard, and red pepper sauce in a bowl
- Stir together until smooth
- Form cheese mixture into two balls (one large, one small) with your hands
- Place small cheese ball atop large cheese ball
- Decorate "snowman" with eyes, nose, a mouth, buttons, a scarf, and arms
- Surround snowman with assorted crackers
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.