Becca is a writer and aspirational dog owner living in NYC. She's originally from the greater Boston area, and landed in Brooklyn after graduating from Vassar College with a B.A. in Religious Studies. Her hobbies include crafting, traveling, and testing the limits of how many potted plants can fit on her fire escape.
Recent posts by rebecca
- Frail Grandma Walks Over To Sobbing Mom In Store Parking Lot, Then Demands Her Shopping List
- Doctors Are Urging Parents To Feed Their 4-Month-Old Babies Peanut Butter
- Cops Get The Wrong House — Then Realize The Christmas Tree Is Covered In Officers’ Names
- Man Finds Tiny Mystery Eggs Outside, Then One Starts Hatching In His Hand
- If Your Dog Always Follows You To The Bathroom, He’s Secretly Saying ‘I Love You!’